Objectives:
Brainstorm for Narrative essay
Agenda:
Silent reading Lit circle novels
Narrative Essay Prompt and pre-writing, pages 3 and 4 only today
The Odyssey test corrections/Honors work on Narrative Essay Prompt and pre-writing: Essay Organizer and/or revisit DJ motif entries to make sure they are good to go as your notes for tomorrow's essay.
HW:
Honors: revisit DJ motif entries to make sure they are good to go as your notes for tomorrow's essay.
Bring earbuds and music to help you focus on tomorrow's Timed Essay for your extra novel.
Welcome to my blog! You will find useful links to help you succeed in Humanities I. You can also contact me at scapen@schscougars.org for any further questions. Please note: Assigned work can be accessed and turned in via Google Classroom only. This blog provides the daily agenda and homework assignments only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning
I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone! I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...
-
Objectives: Show growth I have made in reading by completing a post-assessment on Achieve 3000. Agenda: Administer Final Achieve Po...
-
Objectives: -Dissect writing prompt, identifying writing tasks in a “do/what” chart -Generate possible text evidence to be used in essa...
-
Objectives: Students will apply their knowledge of Chrome, Googledocs, turnitin.com and writing while typing up their rough drafts of the...
No comments:
Post a Comment