Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Intro to Paraphrasing and group Vlog project

Objectives:
-Collaborate on analyzing elements of their Lit Circle book.
-Using self created Discussion Questions, lit circle team members share and write responses to discussion questions applying  level 1, 2 and 3 Costas levels of thinking.

Agenda:
Students that need to revise TKAM essay, fill out the TKAM Essay revision template
Vlog Lit Circle group project introduction.  See Google Classroom for instructions.

HW:


1 comment:

  1. Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

    Paraphrasing Online
    Paraphrasing Website

    ReplyDelete

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...