Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Humanities I Digital Challenge

Objectives:
-demonstrate my knowledge about the Humanities I course via a short quiz
-join a Google Classroom and participate in a Digital Challenge – exploring the 9th grade English website


Agenda:
Warm up quiz on syllabus
Digital Challenge/GO over Censorship Packet with Honors Students
Go check out your TKAM books
-View Emaze intro to TKAM and discuss images as a class
-Begin reading Ch. 1 TKAM



Honors HW:
Honors Censorship Packet Read the directions on the second page to complete this packet due on Wed 8/16.
All: Read Ch. 1 TKAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...