Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

"I am Laertes Son"

Objectives:  Construct an original boasting poem

Agenda:
-Bellwork vocabulary "Whoops!" Use the remaining vocab terms from section I and highlight in pink  Turn in your Bellwork vocab today.
-Read and annotate “I am Laertes’ son” as a class.  Please highlight in yellow /annotate parts where Odysseus brags about himself.
- Where I'm From poem, both the worksheet and the final draft must be completed and is DUE TODAY.
-Week 1 Odyssey Packet due today


Homework:
Honors: Motif entry #1 due tomorrow on Google Classroom
All-Study for Vocabulary test tomorrow. Words from section I only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...