Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Continue with essay writing


Objectives:
Students will apply their knowledge of Chrome, Googledocs, turnitin.com and writing while typing up their rough drafts of their TKAM essays.

Agenda:
-Write Intros and Conclusions onto the Essay Template
-Finish Essay Template (This is the written rough draft)
-Begin typing essay onto Google Classroom

HW:
None (unless you still need to complete your essay template)
Honors:  Check out and bring your extra novel to class due by Wednesday 10/24

2 comments:

  1. Recently, I have commenced a blog the info you give on this site has encouraged and benefited me hugely. Thanks for all of your time & work. spongebob essay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently, I have commenced a blog the info you give on this site has encouraged and benefited me hugely. Thanks for all of your time & work. seo

    ReplyDelete

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...