Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

I am Laertes' Son

Objectives:  Construct an original boasting poem

Agenda:
-If you didn't receive a stamp from me yesterday, turn in the Queen Penelope-Indirect Characterization worksheet, Coach Watkins will initial the upper left corner if it is complete.
-read and annotate “I am Laertes’ son” as a class.  Please annotate parts where Odysseus brags about himself.
- Where I'm From poem, both the worksheet and the final draft must be completed and is DUE TODAY.

Homework:
Honors: Motif entry #2 due Friday 4/12 on Google Classroom
All-Study for Vocabulary test On Monday

All-Week 1 Odyssey work packet will be collected on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...