Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Do/What Chart and response to prompt

Objectives:
-respond to a prompt recalling Friday's 4 corners activity
-break down and understand a prompt by completing a do/what chart

Agenda:
-YouTube: “I Forgot My Phone” (2m): https://youtu.be/OINa46HeWg8
-4 Corners Response
-Argumentative Essay and Do/What Chart
-Prompt
-Vocab Crossword for Article 1
-Survey the Text Article I

HW:

-Buy required supplies for Humanities (see syllabus)
-Finish Vocabulary Crossword in the blue packet
-Finish the Survey the Text Article I in the blue packet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...