Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday, January 8, 2016


Objectives 
for Friday, January 8, 2016
 
Identify patterns based on images presented in Emaze
Make observations about the Unit I theme
Construct an original response within an on demand writing assessment

Agenda for Friday, January 8, 2016
If you are interested in joining the Honors program, bring out your signed sheet of paper and turn it into the inbox.
Writing Assessment
Today's lesson: Perceptions-Emaze presentation/notes & and Discussion:
Bring out a sheet of paper, put your first and last name on it along with your block #, and entitle it, "Perceptions".  Create a T-chart (take up 3/4 of your page) that looks like the following:


Synonyms for Perception:
What I see
(List one thing you observe about the image)
 What I think it means or represents
      What is actually     happening here/how my perception of the image changed










Homework for Friday, January 8, 2016
1.  Have your parents visit my blog 
2.  Fill in and submit the Parent Contact Form on my blog due by Monday January 11, 2016.
3.  Get required supplies for this course (see the syllabus for a list of supplies).
4.  Students interested in the Honors program must revise their in-class writing assessment and type the assessment.  Both the written and typed assessments due on Monday January 11, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...