Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016

Objectives for Monday, January 11, 2016 
Demonstrate my knowledge about the Humanities I course via a short activity
Make observations about the Unit I theme

Agenda for Monday, January 11, 2016 
Bell work:  Honors only: turn in your typed revised writing sample along with the original writing sample.
Warm up Course expectations activity and debrief.
Today's lesson: Humanities I Digital Challenge
Library-Check out TKAM books.
Honors only-Censorship packet discussion

Homework for Monday, January 11, 2016 
1.     Honors only-Censorship packet due tomorrow Wednesday 01/13/2016
2.     Honors and College Prep:  Bring your TKAM books to class daily

Bell work for Monday, January 11, 2016 


Bell work:  Honors only: turn in your typed revised writing sample along with the original writing sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...