Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Welcome to Humanities I

Hello, students and parents.  Welcome to Humanities I with Mrs. Capen.  I am pleased to have you in my class this term and hope that you utilize this blog to keep you up to date on what is happening in class and what the daily homework will be.

About me:  I am a San Diego native that attended Will C. Crawford High School.  I received my Bachelor's degree from San Diego State University, spent a year at CSU San Marcos for my teaching credential, and followed that up with a Master's degree from Point Loma Nazarene University.  This will be my 13th year teaching at Steele Canyon.  When I'm not in the classroom, I am busily raising my two sons.

Your job: Please familiarize yourself with this blog and parents: make sure to fill out and submit the Parent Contact Info via the link under the Need to know items.  This assignment is worth 10 points. Also, to receive daily reminders, enter your email.

I am looking forward to this term.  Rah Rah Cougars!

Homework:
1.  Read over the Honors Program agreement, if you'd like to pursue Honors, please sign and date and return this form tomorrow.

2.  Fill out and submit the Parent Contact Info on this blog.

3.  Purchase required materials (see syllabus).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...