Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Discussions on the effects of Smart Phone usage

Objectives:
-respond to a survey via Google forms
-participate in a team building activity

Agenda:
Answer the quick write prompt based on Friday's 4 corners discussion
Watch YouTube: “I Forgot My Phone” (2m): https://youtu.be/OINa46HeWg8
Complete Google form via Google Classroom on Smart Phones
Appointment clock set up
Begin Section 1 only-Smartphone Vocabulary

Homework:
1. Buy required supplies for Humanities this weekend: 4 different colored highlighters, colored pencils, paper, binder

2. Finish Section I-Smartphone Vocabulary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...