Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

Humanities I Digital Challenge and Four Corners

Objectives:
-demonstrate my knowledge about the Humanities I course via a short quiz
-join a Google Classroom and participate in a Digital Challenge
-participate in a four corners activity, provide opinion on a topic, engage in a whole class
discussion


Agenda:
1. Write down homework
2. Join Google classroom and complete the Digital Challenge
3. Pre-writing four corners activity
3. Four Corners and the Four Corners Response
4.  Syllabus review

Homework:  
1. Honors Program Agreement (if you didn't turn it in already)
2. Buy required supplies for Humanities by Tuesday 1/16/18: 4 different colored highlighters,
paper, colored pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...