Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Surveying the text How Smartphones Revolutionized A Society In Less Than A Decade

Objectives:
-Write sentences for vocabulary words for the 2nd article
-Survey the text for the second article
-Identify and label different types of evidence the second article

Agenda:
-Vocabulary Study Article 2(Honors kids meet with Capen to split sections for Honors packet)
-Surveying the text How Smartphones Revolutionized A Society In Less Than A Decade 
-Read and annotate paragraphs 1-19.
-Read and identify Claims, evidence types on the second article, section I only paragraphs (1-19)

HW:
ALL:
-Finish identifying Claims, evidence types on the second article: How Smartphones Revolutionized A Society In Less Than A Decade Complete Section I only (paragraphs 1-19).

-Tell parents to attend Curriculum Night

-Finish Vocabulary for article #2, Synonym section is extra credit

Honors: Begin reading Twenge Article, read and annotate section I (paragraphs 1-10).  Annotate, Identify Claims and Evidence types for section I only (paragraphs 1-10) Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? 

1 comment:

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! commercial land 3d survey sydney

    ReplyDelete

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...