Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Clarification on Humanities I Digital Challenge assignment

Hello everyone!  There seems to be some lingering confusion over the Humanities I Digital Challenge assignment.  Due to technical difficulties and the inability to utilize our Chromebooks in class the day this was assigned, I mentioned several times in class that if you were able to complete this assignment, then I would give you extra credit for it.  Otherwise, it WILL NOT COUNT AGAINST YOU if you were unable to complete it.  I have taken it down from Google classroom and it is no longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...