Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday August 17, 2015

Objectives for Monday August 17, 2015 
Demonstrate my knowledge about the Humanities I course via a short activity
Make observations about the Unit I theme

Agenda for Monday August 17, 2015 
Bell work:  Honors only-turn in your typed revised writing sample along with the original writing sample, Blocks 3 & 4, turn in “I Statement” worksheet.  Library-Check out TKAM books.
Warm up Course expectations activity and debrief.
Perceptions ppt. notes
Honors only-Censorship packet discussion

Homework for Monday August 17, 2015 
1.     Honors only-Censorship packet due tomorrow Tuesday 8/18/2015
2.     Honors and College Prep:  Bring your TKAM books to class daily

Bell work for Monday August 17, 2015 
Bell work:  Honors only-turn in your typed revised writing sample along with the original writing sample, Blocks 3 & 4, turn in “I Statement” worksheet.  Blocks 3 & 4, turn in “I Statement” worksheet.  Library-Check out TKAM books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignments for the week of April 13-April 17-Distance Learning

I sent the following message via google Classroom: Hello everyone!  I'm hoping all of you and your loved ones are doing well and stayi...